Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

how to make passive income from cryptocurrency

 

how to make passive income from cryptocurrency



About This Gig

I remember when I first started out, I had 1000 different questions that even google couldn't answer! I am here to answer any questions you may have about crypto and can help you with anything including which crypto's to invest in (and which ones not to!) and guide you towards a profitable investment strategy.


If you're looking for a hands off approach to crypto, I can teach you how to set up your own automated trading bots that will return anything from 10-30% profit per month using the 3commas platform.


If hands on is more your thing, I can teach you how to trade manually. Manual trading will always make you more money than bots so if you're willing to put the effort in, I can help you to become a confident, profitable trader.


If you're too busy to learn on your own, I also offer account management services which involve me setting up your bots and monitoring them for you daily.


I look forward to speaking with you and should you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!



I've been a cryptocurrency trader for over 5 years now. I understand how it feels for people experiencing the crypto space for the 1st time, overwhelming! I remember when I first started out, I had 1000 different questions that even google couldn't answer! I am here to answer any questions you may have about crypto and can help you with anything from which crypto's to invest in (and which ones not to!) and guide you towards a profitable investment strategy. I can teach you how to set up your own automated trading bots that will return anything from 10-30% return a month. Let's Chat!






No comments:

Post a Comment